Saturday, April 30, 2011

William & Kate

Yes, I have been one of those people who has been
watching every special edition on tv about William and Kate. 
It's really hard not wanting to know what's going to happen next. 
And no matter how many times I hear the same information or
see the same pictures and videos of the couple, it still feels like
I'm watching it for the first time.  It's possible that I could be slightly
"obsessed" with William and Kate, but to me, they're just so fascinating.
They are global, royal icons and we're drawn into their lives,
however glorious or however normal they want them to be. 


Plus, Kate's dress was impeccable.
I mean. Just look at it.
Simply gorgeous.


Watching all the action in London brings back fond memories of Europe.
So many times I caught myself saying, "I've been there before!"
And London was definitely one of my favorite places.
Towering buildings.
Courteous and polite civilians.
Great entertainment district.
Fashion forward boutiques.
Tea and biscuits.
Museums. Museums. Museums.
Clean subways (or as they call it, "The Tube").
And British accents. (Love them)

Oh London. How I miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment