Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tutorial: Ruffled Scarf

Last night I got out my scissors and decided to make something.
Jennifer had posted this link on my facebook and I knew that
I had to try it out for myself. 

The tutorial that TidyMom provides is very easy,
so there's really no need for me to provide steps on how to do it
when you can just click on this link:

And here's what I started off with:
A shirt with a gorgeous print.
Then I cut out several 10 inch circles from the shirt
and proceeded to cut the circle in a spiral. 

And then this is the final product:

I basically just let is hang from my shoulders but I have
tried to tie it in front like a scarf.  It works, but I like the
way it is in these pictures. 

Thanks Jennifer for the idea!
I can't wait to make more!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Ash! I may have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really cute! Love how it turned out! I need to try it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the perfect scarf to wear in the summer because it's very light.

    ReplyDelete