i will be leaving for washington dc in less than 36 hours!
i am so excited about this trip for many reasons:
1. i get to spend some quality time with tina!
2. i get to ride a train to union station!
3. i get to visit the international spy museum!
4. i get to visit all the national monuments!
5. i get to use a groupon for a harbor cruise around the city!
6. i get to visit an aquarium! this hasn't happened since i was a kid.
7. i get to visit georgetown cupcakes from the tlc show "dc cupcakes."
i'm also excited to navigate my way through the city and metro system.
i absolutely love using maps and figuring out how to get from a to b.
i will definitely be memorizing this on the train ride up.
everything is laid out in the spare bedroom and just needs to be packed.
and i will definitely not leave with my neck pillow.
i think it may be one of the best travel inventions ever.
at least it will prevent what i call "floppy head syndrome."
can't wait to post some pictures when i get back!