Wednesday, November 23, 2011

These Are A Few of My Favorite "Pins"

I will gladly admit that I surf Pinterest every day...several times a day. 
There's nothing I welcome more than new inspiration :)

So here's a few of my favorite things--
whether it's a recipe I want to whip up,
an outfit I want to put together,
a DIY project I want to tackle,
or a fantastic design idea I can't wait to use--
it's just another thing I will add to my "yes" list.

Favorite recipe: Sweet Potato Fries
I really never tried sweet potatoes until all the research
I've been doing about healthy eating choices.
And I must say, this is a solid winner.
Just like potatoes, you can turn sweet potates into whatever
you want.  I definitely prefer making them into fries.
It's almost a guilty pleasure without the guilt.

 
I have been trying and trying and trying to find a
great leopard print scarf, but I still don't have one.
I've searching online and in stores, and have seen
leopard print scarves, but not to my liking.
Alas, I will keep trying!

Favorite DIY Project: Silverware Artwork Frame
There are so many, but this one I must tackle.
I love frames and I love the vintage-ness of the design.
I usually don't have good luck with spray paint,
but I always seem to try it and then remember why
I don't use it.  So, I'll have to get creative!

Photobucket

Favorite Kid's Ministry Idea: Shower Curtain Map
I'm always on the lookout for ways to make learning
interesting for my kids at church.  I am passionate about them
learning about God's Stories and want them to have memorable
experiences when they walk through the door.  I have a feeling that
this shower curtain map might come up in the future.  A nice little
map of Jerusalem during Jesus' Triumphal Entry could definitely
bring the story to life. 


Until next time, keep blogging and keep pinning!


No comments:

Post a Comment