Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Manifesto

I found the perfect inspiration for setting goals for 2012 on Pinterest: Manifesto

Pinned Image

I first loved it because it was visually appealing. 

Then I thought it would be fun to create my own version and place it
in my office where I would look at it several times throughout the day. 

Basically, I just wanted to play around with some pretty fonts :)

So last night I brainstormed goals for six different categories:
financially, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically, and vocationally. 
I came up with about 2-3 goals for each category and then artistically
arranged them in my Publisher program. 


Even though these words will help trigger my mind to think about these
goals, I want to write down a specific statement about each of
these goals so that it's clear as to what kind of progress I personally
want to make in 2012. 

Don't make cheesy resolutions.
Make a manifesto.

Happy New Year to all! 


3 comments:

  1. I love how goal oriented you are. I wish I was!

    Love your version of the manifesto. Playing around with fonts and designing stuff is probably something I love to do more than anything... makes me think I should of studied graphic design in college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! Also, I need to read your email still - looking forward to it and hearing your thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Aileen - the one who designed the original poster on creatingclever.com
    I love what you have done. I would love to share it on my site to give people an idea of ways to do it, and inspire them to (if that's ok?)
    Thank you and have a wonderful 2012 (looks like you will.
    Aileen.

    ReplyDelete